Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance Related Games
Metal Gear Solid 3 is a great achievement, one that fans of the series will love and vividly remember long after most of 2004's other games are forgotten.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2004
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City provides just about everything you'd want in a follow-up to an outstanding game.
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2002
Try to overlook some of the flaws here and enjoy this game for its engaging storyline, death-defying action sequences, and impressive locations.
- Release Date: Jun 20, 2003
Hitman 2 fixes virtually all of the problems of its predecessor and stands tall on its own merits as an outstanding action game.
- Release Date: Oct 1, 2002
Though The Getaway's combination of driving and on-foot shooting sequences is occasionally entertaining, and the production values are impressive, usually the game just isn't fun.
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2003
One of the most popular, most successful, and best-looking games for Microsoft's Xbox is now on the PS2, and in certain ways it's better than the original.
- Release Date: Apr 8, 2003
Crime Life: Gang Wars immerses you in a modern-day gang environment where you must rise through the ranks to become a gang leader.
- Release Date: Sep 1, 2005
Disaster Report is ultimately a flawed game, but its original premise and varied mix of gameplay create a refreshing experience nonetheless.
- Release Date: Feb 15, 2003
The Great Escape may be fun for die-hard fans of the film, but if you're just looking for a good stealth or action game, you could do better.
- Release Date: Jul 23, 2003
This adventure game from Capcom is the sequel to Bounty Hunter Sara.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2002
Fighting fires instead of more typical corporeal opponents is certainly a refreshing change, but the gameplay can't make entirely good on Firefighter's unique concept.
- Release Date: Mar 9, 2004
Both Mary-Kate and Ashley are going to be celebrating their sixteenth birthday, and in this game you can join in a number of minigames that include racing, getting your driver's license and more.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2002
The game's originality is offset by a sometimes lackluster presentation and the occasionally repetitive nature of its gameplay.
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2003
Play as Gromit, Wallace, or their rabbit friend, Hutch in Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Venture through Gromit's hometown as you track down the beast responsible for the vegetable-based carnage.
- Release Date: Sep 29, 2005
San Andreas definitely lives up to the Grand Theft Auto name. In fact, it's arguably the best game in the series.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2004
Yakuza 2 plunges you into the violent Japanese underworld in this free-roaming adventure game.
- Release Date: Sep 9, 2008
Bully is an action game from Rockstar that takes place at Bullworth Academy, where you face bullies, mean teachers, and more.
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2006
Grand Theft Auto III is, quite simply, an incredible experience that shouldn't be missed by anyone mature enough to handle it.
- Release Date: Oct 22, 2001
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories lets you re-visit Liberty City on your Playstation 2.
- Release Date: Jun 6, 2006
The stealthy assassin Agent 47 returns for a fourth appearance.
- Release Date: May 30, 2006
GTA returns to the titular tropical metropolis of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, but with an all-new storyline.
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2007
This action-adventure title for the PS2, known as Ryu ga Gotoku in Japan, features a storyline by award-winning novelist Hase Seishu about brutal Japanese criminals.
- Release Date: Sep 5, 2006
Manhunt is an audacious game that backs up its extremely violent subject matter with solid stealth action gameplay.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
Help Jack Bauer and the members of the Los Angeles Counter Terrorist Unit save the day in 24: The Game. You can play more than 100 missions with a variety of gameplay types such as driving, shooting, interrogation, stealth, phone tracing, and more.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2006
True Crime makes decent attempts at different styles of gameplay, but none of them are particularly well done, and the game's storyline doesn't tie them together in a satisfying way.
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2003
- Player Reviews: 82
- Game Universe:
- Metal Gear Solid (PS, PC, GBC),
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (PC, XBOX, PS2),
- Metal Gear (C64, MSX, NES, MOBILE, PC),
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (X360, PS3, PC),
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (VITA, PS3, X360),
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition (PS3, X360),
- Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D (3DS),
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PSP),
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3),
- Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection (PS2)
- Number of Players:
MGS2: Substance Navigation