Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty Question
- Posted by bk_rause
- on Jul 2, 2009 11:30 am GMT
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by Tapatos
- on Jul 8, 2009 9:37 am GMT
all u have to do is get on ur enemy uniform or B.D.U and put an enemy into a choke hold DO NOT STUN HIM!!!!! then drag him over to the scanner Raiden will shove his face in the scanner and the door will open for you
its pretty easy. while in your uniform, grab the person but do not make him fall asleep. make him head over to the scanner and make the guard face it. Voila, the door opens.
While in uniform, wait for a gaurd to walk next to the scanner, aim your gun at him to freeze him. Run around to his back side. Unequip your gun and grab him, if you're next to the scanner it should start the cinema right away, if not then drag gaurd closer to the scanner.
To get past the scanner, you need to hold square near him but don't go to close. Move to the scanner but destroy his radio first. Once there its done.
You have to grab a guard into the scanner and press acion button or simply just get close en hold off the guard.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 705
- Game Universe:
- Metal Gear Solid (PS, PC, GBC),
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (PC, XBOX, PS2),
- Metal Gear (C64, MSX, NES, MOBILE, PC),
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (X360, PS3, PC),
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (VITA, PS3, X360),
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition (PS3, X360),
- Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D (3DS),
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PSP),
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3),
- Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection (PS2)
- Number of Players:
Metal Gear Solid 2 Navigation