Metal Gear Rising collectors edition.

#1 Posted by Randoggy (2672 posts) -

Anyone here getting it? I pre-ordered it lastnight.

#2 Posted by alsatian86 (33 posts) -

I was going to get it, then I saw the price tag... I still would've got it if it came with art book and such like they get in Asia, but it doesn't. I pre-ordered regular edition from gamespot, because they give you a grey-fox costume to use in the game. That was an instant winner for me, always wanted to play as grey-fox, one of the most memorable characters in the series, IMO.

#3 Posted by The_Cash (674 posts) -

One question, will Metal Gear Solid 4 be included with Metal Gear Rising?

#4 Posted by Randoggy (2672 posts) -

One question, will Metal Gear Solid 4 be included with Metal Gear Rising?

The_Cash
Of course not, just buy MGS4 though, it's stupid cheap now.
#5 Posted by sharkey1337 (101 posts) -

I was going to get it, then I saw the price tag... I still would've got it if it came with art book and such like they get in Asia, but it doesn't. I pre-ordered regular edition from gamespot, because they give you a grey-fox costume to use in the game. That was an instant winner for me, always wanted to play as grey-fox, one of the most memorable characters in the series, IMO.

alsatian86

Actually Gamestop is now giving you the Fox Blade and Art Book in addition to the Gray Fox skin with preordering the game: http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/metal-gear-rising-revengeance/78135

#6 Posted by Randoggy (2672 posts) -

[QUOTE="alsatian86"]

sharkey1337

Actually Gamestop is now giving you the Fox Blade and Art Book in addition to the Gray Fox skin with preordering the game: http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/metal-gear-rising-revengeance/78135

That art book is going to be delicious.
#7 Posted by scaperat1 (202 posts) -

The Gamestop artbook is only 24 pages and it's probably like 4" x 6". I preordered the regular edition from walmart which comes with the instrumental soundtrack.

#8 Posted by minuti76001 (2 posts) -
Im just wondering if you might be able to tell me if the dlc stuff that you get with the limited edition collectors box (the white raiden costume) will that be available to download from the marketplace or will it be fully exclusive to the collectors pack oh and the same for the inferno armour too Thanks
#9 Posted by Randoggy (2672 posts) -

The Gamestop artbook is only 24 pages and it's probably like 4" x 6". I preordered the regular edition from walmart which comes with the instrumental soundtrack.

scaperat1
The pages area actually really big. I got to look through the art book already.
#10 Posted by scaperat1 (202 posts) -

hmmm? How big? 8 by 11?