Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
Mercenaries Video Review
Inspired by real-world events, Mercenaries begins the search for the leader of a North Korean military coup who threatens the world with nuclear war. As one of the top operatives for a private mercenaries company, you have been called in to execute the general and his top military and scientific advisors.
- War is hell, but luckily, it's also pretty damn profitable. GameSpot's Walkthrough to Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction will help you nab all of cards in the Deck of 52, give you tips on completing the game's many missions, help you maneuver the political minefield of factional combat in North Korea, and supply you with maps for all of the game's hidden bounty items.
Mercenaries News & Features
- One week after laying off most of Pandemic, EA reveals next installment in guns-for-hire series; leaked pitch trailer suggests multiplayer focus.Posted Nov 24, 2009 9:26 pm GMT
- [UPDATE] Superdeveloper scooped up by megapublisher for a staggering sum, deal to close in January; deal covers 10 IPs, including Mass Effect, Mercenaries, and unnamed Wii and DS games.Posted Oct 11, 2007 9:57 pm GMT
- US government sees nothing amiss with Electronic Arts' $860 million purchase of Canadian/Californian megadeveloper.Posted Nov 5, 2007 7:43 pm GMT
Latest Mercenaries Updates
|News||EALA arming new Mercenaries||Nov 24, 2009|
|News||FTC OKs BioWare/Pandemic buyout||Nov 5, 2007|
|News||Q&A: Pandemic's EA deal postmortem||Oct 15, 2007|
|News||EA buying BioWare/Pandemic for $860M||Oct 11, 2007|
|News||Dozens more Xbox games playable on 360||Apr 19, 2007|
|News||Korea lifts game censorship||Dec 29, 2006|
|News||E3 06: Pandemic training next-gen Mercenaries||May 3, 2006|
|News||NPD: January console-game revenues flat||Feb 16, 2005|
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2005 (US)
- ESRB: TTitles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older.
Hot Forum Topics