Mega Man X: Command Mission Related Games
If you have a GameCube and like RPGs, you definitely need to check out Tales of Symphonia.
- Release Date: Jul 13, 2004
It's practically overflowing with wonderful, funny characters, memorable subplots, inventive gameplay, and beautiful visuals, and it's lengthy and quite challenging to boot.
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2004
Colosseum largely gives fans what they want, which is lots of real freaky-looking monsters and lots of battling.
- Release Date: Mar 22, 2004
The lavishly detailed world of Baten Kaitos is a great place to go for a nice fairy tale.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
The Third Age is a mostly nice little jaunt into the world of Tolkien.
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2004
Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II Plus is an updated version of the online role-playing game from Sega. The Plus version features offline quests that were previously only available online.
- Release Date: Sep 15, 2004
Pokémon XD is a sequel to the role-playing game Pokémon Coliseum. You'll play as Michael, a Pokémon trainer who is trying to thwart the evil Cipher.
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2005
Role-playing game fans who never got a chance to try the original are in for an engaging (though somewhat superficial) storyline with many great characters and some unique bits of gameplay as well.
- Release Date: Jan 27, 2003
Namco's GameCube RPG is getting a second installment.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2006
It's quite short and doesn't look or sound particularly good. You can tell that most of the effort went into the combat system.
- Release Date: May 27, 2002
Evolution Worlds doesn't set its sights particularly high and as such is fine for what it is: a lighthearted, entry-level role-playing game best suited for younger players.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2002
Nintendo is working with UGA on this unique RPG for the GameCube.
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2003
X-Men Legends is a great action RPG that packs in some strong action with a well-told story.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2004
If you have two, or better yet three, friends with the requisite hardware and the interest and will to learn how the game works, then you're definitely going to enjoy Crystal Chronicles.
- Release Date: Feb 9, 2004
Lost Kingdoms II is a solid sequel and a good action RPG that's recommendable to GameCube owners up for a complex challenge.
- Release Date: May 21, 2003
Summoner: A Goddess Reborn is an all-around good game, one with an engaging story and an original mix of action and role-playing elements.
- Release Date: Jan 31, 2003
Fans of action RPGs should make every effort to play Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance--but ideally not the technically deficient GameCube version.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2002
- Release Date: Apr 29, 2005
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2003
In X-Men Legends II, the X-Men must join their enemy the Brotherhood to fight a greater menace--Apocalypse. The sequel to the team-based role-playing game X-Men Legends lets you play as one of many X-Men, and use and combine his or her unique abilities to defeat enemies.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2005
Hudson is working to bring back its Tengai Makyou series, which is also known as the Far East of Eden in North America.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2003
- Player Reviews: 25
- Game Universe:
- Mega Man Legends 2 (PS, PC),
- Mega Man X5 (PS, PC),
- Mega Man Legends (PS, PC, PSP),
- Mega Man Anniversary Collection (GC, PS2, GBA, XBOX),
- Mega Man X8 (PS2, PC),
- Mega Man X: Command Mission (PS2, GC),
- Mega Man X4 (PS, SAT, PC),
- Mega Man 8: Anniversary Collector's Edition (SAT, PS),
- Mega Man X3 (PS, SAT, PC, SNES),
- Mega Man X Collection (PS2, GC, XBOX)
- Number of Players:
Mega Man X: CM Navigation