Warfighter or Black Ops 2?

#1 Posted by Evolution8488 (6 posts) -

I have never played a Medal of Honor game before and was wondering if it is better than COD.  I know COD is the more popular but is it really a better game?  Trying to decide which one to get. 

#2 Posted by Black_Hand_313 (787 posts) -

Before playing the beta, I would have said Warfighter. Now I say you can play it safe (Black Ops 2) or take a chance (Warfighter). Medal of Honor Warfighter has some neat ideas but I gotta say the beta has been a rough ride - and in my experiences with betas they're not much of an improvement over the full version (before you say BF3, the core gameplay was fine, it was the glitches which are fixable). Just don't expect Black Ops 2 to be a full reboot

#3 Posted by DamnILoveGames (139 posts) -
Depends. If you got MW3 or Black Ops 1, don't bother getting BO 2 because it will play pretty much exactly the same. To be on the safe side, just wait for the reviews of both games. Look through a few sites and gameplay videos after it's released. You don't have to do a day 1 buy anyway.
#4 Posted by erMonezza (355 posts) -

Depends. If you got MW3 or Black Ops 1, don't bother getting BO 2 because it will play pretty much exactly the same. To be on the safe side, just wait for the reviews of both games. Look through a few sites and gameplay videos after it's released. You don't have to do a day 1 buy anyway.DamnILoveGames

I completely agree.

I was choosing between these same 2 games. Decided I'd wait untill some reviews for BlOps2 and than decide. I enjoyed BlOps1, skipped on MW2-3, so now I want a new FPS. BF3, really don't like their Origins platform, LOL.

cheers

#5 Posted by playaflyin (15 posts) -
i spent a couple hours playing multiplayer last night, medal of honor has call of duty like maps where you have to run around and find people but the problem is the firebuddy stuff. Your not going to find anyone solo so you have to play as a team. If your looking for more fun for your money id buy COD. This game is severely plagued with fireteam campers.