Medal of Honor: Underground Related Games
Much of what makes Duke Nukem Advance unique is that it totally captures the brash attitude of the Duke Nukem character.
- Release Date: Aug 12, 2002
There are a handful of other first-person shooters on the Game Boy Advance, and a few of them are certainly more complete when it comes to overall design, but none are as vicarious or as stimulating as Doom II.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2002
Ecks and Sever try to avert a nuclear holocaust in this Game Boy Advance sequel.
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2002
This first-person action game will see players traveling all over the world in pursuit of the evil Raphael Drake.
- Release Date: Mar 17, 2003
Despite a few minor alterations from the PC version, this handheld port contains the same gory gameplay that helped its ancestor launch a genre.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2001
Many of its little touches are quite impressive, but there are clearly more memorable shooters of its kind already available.
- Release Date: Jan 18, 2002
Ecks vs. Sever is a good, solid game that gets the job done in a simple, effective way.
- Release Date: Nov 27, 2001
Delve into espionage and stealth training as Tom Carter, a young agent trainee who gets involved in a government. conspiracy. In the subsequent covert ops, you'll need to neutralize enemies and operate in disguise and mingle with the enemy to get information.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2005
- Player Reviews: 6
- Game Universe:
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault (PC, MAC, PC),
- Medal of Honor Frontline (PS2, GC, XBOX, PS3),
- Medal of Honor: Underground (GBA, PS),
- Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (PS2, XBOX, GC),
- Medal of Honor: European Assault (PS2, XBOX, GC),
- Medal of Honor: Airborne (PS3, PS2, X360, XBOX, PC, WII),
- Medal of Honor: Vanguard (PS2, WII),
- Medal of Honor Heroes 2 (WII, PSP),
- Medal of Honor (X360, PS3, PC),
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault: War Chest (PC, MAC)
- Number of Players:
Medal of Honor: Underground Navigation