MechWarrior Tactics Gameplay Video
GameSpot Asia's Randolph and Jonathan get strategic with Pirahna Games' free-to-play iteration of the Mechwarrior/Battletech franchise for the PC.Posted Oct 24, 2012 | 23:07 | 6,167 Views
The first devleloper diary for MechWarrior Tactics showcases new environmental fly-by's and the first look at the Mech Bay where you will customize your Mech.Posted Aug 29, 2012 | 3:01 | 598 Views
- Apr 25, 2012
Here's the first gameplay video for MechWarrior Tactics showcasing the UI.
I wish a AAA release version of a turn based Mechwarrior Title would appear. The first TB Mechwarrior PC game deserves better than some free to play browser plugin like this.
Definitely reminds me of the table top game. I still have a bunch of those, actually. When I saw "Tactics" in the title, I kinda figured it would be a turn based game. Still looks fun though. Hoping for online battles.
It's like the maps I'd see when people played the pen & paper version......gods that was long ago....middle school long ago lol
soooo it is like a software version of the old tabletop? if that the case this could be interesting.
that was it? I was expecting at least 5 minutes
@Gelugon_baat dude, mechwarrior started WITH dice rolling
@Captain_Cow So? Just because dice rolls had been around in the franchise for a long time doesn't mean that I am going to accept it.
- Game Universe:
- MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat Arcade Combat Edition (PS, SAT),
- MechWarrior Online (PC, X360),
- MechWarrior 4: Vengeance (PC, ARC),
- MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries (PC),
- MechWarrior 4: Clan 'Mech Pack (PC),
- MechWarrior 4: Inner Sphere 'Mech Pack (PC),
- MechWarrior 4: Black Knight Expansion (PC),
- MechWarrior 3: Pirate's Moon Expansion Pack (PC),
- MechWarrior 3 (PC),
- MechWarrior 2: Titanium Trilogy (PC)