We can't wait to try this new MechWarrior controller from Razer
Take a look at how you can add Misery to your arsenal of weapons.Posted May 7, 2013 | 1:56 | 994 Views
Randolph and Jonathan attempt to deliver death from above as they check out the new update of the free-to-play PC title MechWarrior Online.Posted May 2, 2013 | 43:18 | 5,966 Views
Check out new camo skins, some new contests and more in MechWarrior Online.Posted Mar 22, 2013 | 1:57 | 1,088 Views
The Cicada Hero Mech is now available in the Mech Lab.Posted Mar 5, 2013 | 1:51 | 384 Views
New hero mech Pretty Baby is now available in MechWarrior Online.Posted Feb 5, 2013 | 1:54 | 586 Views
- Jun 7, 2012
Peter Brown checks out Razer's MechWarrior controller
Wow this is going to be sick I do think they should make it touch screen compatible give the Wii U a run for its money!
Ironic how Steel Battalion decided to ditch the concept of an epic, 40+ button controller for Kinect, and here we see the same kind of unique controller popping up for a different series. Very random and awesome !
Not bad - they need to make the screen both optional and/or able to be swapped out for a tablet device (iPad, Smart Glass, etc).
I think I prefer the MEK-FU Hawken controller concept (but I'd prefer to see it with a screen)...
- Game Universe:
- MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat Arcade Combat Edition (PS, SAT),
- MechWarrior Online (PC, X360),
- MechWarrior 4: Vengeance (PC, ARC),
- MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries (PC),
- MechWarrior 4: Clan 'Mech Pack (PC),
- MechWarrior 4: Inner Sphere 'Mech Pack (PC),
- MechWarrior 4: Black Knight Expansion (PC),
- MechWarrior 3: Pirate's Moon Expansion Pack (PC),
- MechWarrior 3 (PC),
- MechWarrior 2: Titanium Trilogy (PC)