Centurion - MechWarrior Online Gameplay Video
Take a look at this super-informative sneak-peek fly-through the Canyon Network Map.Posted May 22, 2013 | 2:48 | 0 Views
Take a look at this walkthrough of the Blackjack Mech of the Month with a narrated showcase.Posted May 22, 2013 | 2:33 | 0 Views
Take a look at how you can add Misery to your arsenal of weapons.Posted May 7, 2013 | 1:56 | 1,005 Views
Randolph and Jonathan attempt to deliver death from above as they check out the new update of the free-to-play PC title MechWarrior Online.Posted May 2, 2013 | 43:18 | 5,967 Views
Check out new camo skins, some new contests and more in MechWarrior Online.Posted Mar 22, 2013 | 1:57 | 1,090 Views
- Jul 18, 2012
Check out a MechWarrior Online gameplay clip featuring the Centurion in action.
It seems to me that there missing the best aspect of the MW franchise by focusing on multiplayer. The campaigns were what made the originals as much fun as they were. I miss having those open ended missions and figuring out what strategy to use. I'd rather them scrap this one and make a real MW game.
I really hope this game isn't all about Deathmatch style gameplay. To me when I think Mech battles I think of strategy along with thought out battle skirmishes. Not just jump in and off we go Unreal or COD style. If it is this type of game play im glad it will be F2P cause I would not spend $50 on a game with this type of battle skirmishes.
- Game Universe:
- MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat Arcade Combat Edition (PS, SAT),
- MechWarrior Online (PC, X360),
- MechWarrior 4: Vengeance (PC, ARC),
- MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries (PC),
- MechWarrior 4: Clan 'Mech Pack (PC),
- MechWarrior 4: Inner Sphere 'Mech Pack (PC),
- MechWarrior 4: Black Knight Expansion (PC),
- MechWarrior 3: Pirate's Moon Expansion Pack (PC),
- MechWarrior 3 (PC),
- MechWarrior 2: Titanium Trilogy (PC)