Solid game with a good story to go with it.

User Rating: 8 | Max Payne PS2
Seeing that this game was released close to 3 years ago you should be able to pick it up for around $15. It is a solid game that I recommend you play on the XBOX if possible because of the save issues and the load times. Of course the graphics will be better also. This is a medium length game. Not too short but you wish it was longer. For the most part the gameplay is fun although there are a couple spots that become frustrating and don't seem to have much to do with the story. Like having to follow the blood trails and jump from spot to spot and if you miss you fall in this bottomless hole and you start all over. If I were going to keep dying I would rather have it be in gun battle rather than on a glorified balance beam. You can take a fair amount of damage before you actually die and you can carry an obscene amount weapons and ammo. Sometimes you find yourself stumbling over what to choose. All in all it is a good bargain bin pick up and for the price you will get your moneys worth.