i would rather playing max payne 2 over this one!! REMEDY COME BACK PLZ!
forsites wrote this review on .
AND THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE ORIGINAL DEVELOPERS (REMEDY) ARE ABSENT AND INSTEAD R* BOUGHT THIS FRANCHISE. AND APPARENTLY FAILED TO DELIVER WHAT REMEDY BUILT IN THE PAST TWO GAMES.
1. Awesome graphics and PC optimization.
2. old Bullet time and gameplay style.
1. 28 GB Size, you expect a very long gameplay with 100+ hours, unfortunately the size was wasted on in-game movies.
2. Very bad story, in previous games, we got the feeling that this guy is invincible and everyone is scared from him, like when you walk down to any place, all of your targets say "ITS PAYNE" and they hide. In this game payne is only a pu$$y , his personality is totally crap. voice actor is ok but the script is really crap. they should've kept the same story by seeking revenge for his family not a stupid fu**kin bodyguard.
3. Very long in-game movies, in past MP games, there were no movies, just comic style story telling with voice acting, this is what i expected in this game, to keep it simple and actually better than waste game Size and cover gameplay with story telling movies.
4. 14 chapters which is too short for such a very huge game in size. again, the size was wasted on in-game movies textures and Multiplayer. so if you cut multiplayer and re-encoded the movies, the size wont get past 10 GB.
And Last, 10 years waiting for this and was a total let down, disappointing and crappy story.
R* did a g8 job by optimizing it for PC but did a horrible one in the story and wasting the whole game telling the story in many very long in-game movies.