Well done Remedy it is worth to purchase unlike majority of crap that comes out these days...

User Rating: 9.5 | Max Payne 3 PC
I don't know what trolls are yapping about, I have loved Max Payne from the beginning and this one didn't disappoint. It is well made and brilliantly fun game that will get you immersed only for a bit short (which is the only disappointment really). I love the cinematic feel to it this was precisely why Max Payne 1 and 2 was so good and different because it had a great story and feel. The only difference from previous 2 titles I can see is that they were all based in the similar environment and there is nothing wrong with doing something slightly different this time around.
Excellent graphics, sound and game-play. I was slightly frustrated at the beginning with improved movement and the way game put you in a situations that you had to react fast and try few times but after a while I actually prefer this to previous run and gun the same way through out the game as it was in both predecessors.
Definitely worth my money unlike likes of Call of Duty etc. and Remedy guys thanks for entertainment. I really loved watching TV in the game dead funny :-) keep it up... can't wait for GTA V.