Max Payne 3 Updates
- 3 new shots posted.Screens - Posted Jan 4, 2012 4:36 pm GMT
- UK team members discuss their most memorable trailers of 2011. What is your favorite? Let us know in the comments.Video - Posted Dec 19, 2011 10:38 am GMT
- Seb and Guy host the FINAL Super Start/Select of 2011, including news of Zynga becoming more valuable than EA, your feedback on Dead Rising 3, and our pick of the best trailers of the year.Video - Posted Dec 16, 2011 6:47 pm GMT
- Rockstar's Rob Nelson talks about knowing when to fix things and knowing when to simply refine them.Video - Posted Nov 22, 2011 8:54 pm GMT
- Premium edition of Rockstar's latest action game packs in 10-inch-tall statue, bullet keychain, extra multiplayer characters and weapon; preorders close January 15.News - Posted Nov 21, 2011 5:24 pm GMT
- Here is the first video, Creating a Cutting Edge Action Shooter, in the design and technology series for Max Payne 3.Video - Posted Nov 17, 2011 5:00 pm GMT
- 1 new shots posted.Screens - Posted Nov 14, 2011 6:18 pm GMT
- Max Payne 3 developer explains why it has adopted certain shooter trends and shunned others, and whether an open-world setting was ever a consideration.Feature - Posted Nov 10, 2011 7:35 pm GMT
- We put the fun back into the nine-to-five as we suit up and shoot up an office building in our exclusive look at Max Payne 3.Preview - Posted Nov 9, 2011 5:00 pm GMT
- 6 new shots posted.Screens - Posted Nov 9, 2011 5:00 pm GMT
- 4 new shots posted.Screens - Posted Nov 1, 2011 10:06 pm GMT
- Max Payne has a different haircut, a fresh neighborhood, and a new set of friends. We get our first look at Max Payne 3 and how the series has fared after an almost decade-long hiatus.Staff Blog - Posted Oct 7, 2011 7:45 am GMT
- What's new, what's different, and what's gone in the Rockstar-made follow-up to 2003's Max Payne 2.Preview - Posted Oct 6, 2011 5:09 pm GMT
- The makers of Max Payne 1 and 2 shed light on how Remedy Entertainment has been involved in the development of Rockstar's Max Payne 3.Video - Posted Oct 6, 2011 5:00 pm GMT
- We take a look back at the first two Max Payne titles with Sam Lake, the writer of both games, and Remedy studio head Matias Myllyrinne.Feature - Posted Oct 3, 2011 4:02 pm GMT
- With Max Payne 3 on the horizon, Remedy's Matias Myllyrinne and Sam Lake take a look back at the influential action shooter series.Video - Posted Oct 3, 2011 3:45 pm GMT
- Rockstar sheds some light on what Max has been up to these past few years and why he's found himself in Brazil.Feature - Posted Sep 22, 2011 5:02 pm GMT
- 6 new shots posted.Screens - Posted Sep 22, 2011 4:36 pm GMT
- You've got to wait a while until its official release, but for now, enjoy Max Payne 3's debut trailer.Video - Posted Sep 14, 2011 5:03 pm GMT
- Jody's got you synced with some news on the new Syndicate, mobile Max Payne, and more!Video - Posted Sep 13, 2011 12:00 am GMT
Hot Forum Topics
- Is Passos always a useless chunk of space?
- I HATE this game , I hate it. God , help me , I hate it so.
- Question about the story..
- War Inc. Battlezone, you should try it :)
- In 2001 ,i played a interesting 3D TPS GAME, but i forget its name.
- Share a great new air combat game
- See All Max Payne 3 Forum Topics »
Max Payne 3 Navigation