Rental or Buy?

#1 Posted by Rummy1 (3313 posts) -

Help me out!

#2 Posted by XxSwiftyxX (379 posts) -

Rent it save your cash,

#3 Posted by patrick5152003 (1807 posts) -
ya but dont rent it from redbox apparently they only give you first disc
#4 Posted by davidsworld3 (2974 posts) -

I think it's worth a buy, has a nice long campaign, and mp, though dont care about that part.

#5 Posted by mrxxxxpoopoo (1 posts) -
at 105 million to develop they want u to BUY but they should have toned down the overpowered ai IMO so rent the POS
#6 Posted by HoodCheese (553 posts) -

I think it's a must buy. I don't know what some of these people are smoking but you should definitely purchase it, it's worth every dollar. The campaign is very lengthy and engaging. The story and dialogue is really good and very well written. The gameplay is about as perfect as it's going to get when it comes to a third-person shooter. The multiplayer is deep, rewarding, tons of customization and unlockables. You'd be a fool not to pick it up. It's the most fun I've had with a video game in a very long time, and I'm not the only one who thinks that. I think the people who are giving it crap are people who can't accept the challenge of the gameplay. This isn't Call of Duty people where you can pick up a controller and get 60 kill games. Casual gaming has really spoiled you people.

#7 Posted by res123123 (231 posts) -

Totally regret buying it, me and blind buys are done. A good game but i wished i rented it. to many cut scenes between the gameplay, just feel the balance is'nt right. cover system is average, shooting is great but the game as not blowed me away in any shape or form. look at all the posts how many headlines or posts say this game is amazing, not many. I think its a 7.5 or an 8 tops. 9 is just bonkers!! buts that's just my view.

#8 Posted by HeartBreakKID1 (147 posts) -

I'm enjoying this game as I did the previous games, and I got the game for $30 instead of $60. Rent it first if you're only interested in the campaign, it'll take you about 2-3 days to finish. If you like the multiplayer, then buy it when it drops down in price.

#9 Posted by davidsworld3 (2974 posts) -

I have to agree with res123123, after a few hours of playing it, I cant stand it anymore. The difficulty is way too hard, your too weak, doesn't feel satisfying to get a kill as you know their is like 100 other guys around the corner, the cut scenes suck, blurry and way too colorful.

7.5 max. I should have just rented or waited for it to be cheap but I am an impatient person when it comes to a game I've been looking forward to for years and freakin years. Thanks goodness I make good money this doesn't hurt me at all but still annoyed that it turned out to be an overhyped game, the developers obviously paid off the reviewers to give it the maximum score possible. 9/10 my ass.

#10 Posted by JuggaloZero (399 posts) -
Try it at a friend's house or wait and see if they release a demo or something, if you don't mind waiting a bit. Personally, I enjoyed it for what it is and am glad with the purchase. I've had a blast playing the campaign and multiplayer and feel it's worth every penny, but it isn't for all tastes. If you're unsure and can't find a way to try but want to see what it's like, just go ahead and rent it, you can buy it later if you really want it.
#11 Posted by oldboy36 (514 posts) -

for the love of god rent!! :) yeah 7.5 max.