Multiplayer Rank 40 Gun Prices?

#1 Posted by DeadlyDirk23 (29 posts) -

Hi guys

Can anyone tell me how much the guns you unlock at Rank Level 40 cost in multiplayer? Hoping they are not too much so I can actually afford to upgrade once I get there! Hoping there somewhere in the 20-40k region rather than 100k a piece or something.

Cheers

#2 Posted by CondorCalabasas (654 posts) -

Roughly 10-20 thousand.

Including all the perks and what not, the first time I got to level 40 I had about 80,000 and I tried to buy everything I could and ended up running out of money. So that should give you an idea.

#3 Posted by blastmaster2k2 (382 posts) -

Play some Payne killer mode if you're worried about not having enough money, loot Panye and Passos' dead bodies, easy quick money, you don't even have to be competitive, just scrounge their dead bodies. :) lol

#4 Posted by DeadlyDirk23 (29 posts) -
I have about 50k at rank 37 so I'll probably have around 80k or something which according to CondorCalabasas should be plenty, I was just worried they might be 100k each or something, amazing that I can't find the prices of them anywhere online. 10-20k does seem pretty cheap though, afterall the guns unlocked at level 20 (Or was it 25) were all around 10k.
#5 Posted by CondorCalabasas (654 posts) -

Play some Payne killer mode if you're worried about not having enough money, loot Panye and Passos' dead bodies, easy quick money, you don't even have to be competitive, just scrounge their dead bodies. :) lol

blastmaster2k2
I found everyone getting there and looting them before me. You could make a class, get the googles so you can see whether or not someones body is booby trapped, and then I forget which perks, but there is at least two that increase the money you gain. Then hop into TDM, or gang wars.
#6 Posted by green_abobo (1287 posts) -
the level 20 weapons are better anyway, the sniper rifle being the lone exception.