MaxPayn3

#1 Posted by skipper847 (3161 posts) -

Thats how they should have done the title not the trditional way of Max Payne 3. This is a grate game and having fun playing it. In some shoot outs though i some times want to change hands using the hand gun like in Uncharted where you can change the view left to right. Apart from that its one of the best games out so far this year. Ive just finished chapter 6 and what level that was.

8.8/10 easy for me.

#2 Posted by Frag_Maniac (2059 posts) -

Honestly, the egame has enough gimmicks without a trendy title too, and it's not like tons of games haven't used their sequel number in the title already.

#3 Posted by DonnellW706 (37 posts) -

Right.

Because the first thing Rock* should've done with their reintroducing of a character that's been cold for the last decade is by nonsensically altering the title of the main protagonist.

But why stop the idiocy train there when you could run with it and stylize the title "M@XxX P@AYYNe3"?!

Thats how they should have done the title not the trditional way of Max Payne 3. This is a grate game and having fun playing it. In some shoot outs though i some times want to change hands using the hand gun like in Uncharted where you can change the view left to right. Apart from that its one of the best games out so far this year. Ive just finished chapter 6 and what level that was.

8.8/10 easy for me.

skipper847

#4 Posted by DonnellW706 (37 posts) -

Right.

Because the first thing Rock* should've done with their reintroducing of a character that's been cold for the last decade is by nonsensically altering the title of the main protagonist.

But why stop the idiocy train there when you could run with it and stylize the title "M@XxX P@AYYNe3"?!

8.8/10 easy for me.

skipper847

#5 Posted by DonnellW706 (37 posts) -

Right.

8.8/10 easy for me.

skipper847

#6 Posted by blastmaster2k2 (382 posts) -

You can change your view from left weapon to right weapon, on a controller it's d-pad left or right, not sure about on a keyboard.

#7 Posted by ronaldmcreagan (244 posts) -

You can change your view from left weapon to right weapon, on a controller it's d-pad left or right, not sure about on a keyboard.

blastmaster2k2

I realized this on the second to last chapter. Wish I would have known this earlier on. I think a lot of people aren't aware that you have the ability to change your camera view. It comes in so handy when you're going around corners.