Major, Major Glitch in Act 2 Second Disc

#1 Posted by Danny_1993 (1798 posts) -

**If you haven't come out of the strip club yet then don't read on**

When you go to the warehouse where you find the guys who stole your glasses, watch and gun, you shoot a lever and go flying up in bullet time holding onto a rail and you're supposed to shoot everyone.

Truly an epic gaming moment, however I start the sequene with no gun in my hand, and by the time I reach the top I'm dead because everyone is shooting me and I can't avoid it because both my guns are holstered and I can't shoot back, and it's stuck on this loop

What.The.Hell.

#2 Posted by -Carge- (1030 posts) -
Wait, second Disc? Also know that scene, never had any issue. Maybe try reloading the level or chapter select or something
#3 Posted by milsvaard (1862 posts) -

Are you playing the Xbox360 version? on the PS3, the game in one BD.

#4 Posted by Danny_1993 (1798 posts) -
Yes sorry it was on 360 so it was the second disc, should have made that clear sorry :)
#5 Posted by beu5mi (2 posts) -
Id suggest installing it if you can also do you have any bullettime at that point? Have you learned how to disarm yet?
#6 Posted by KSEfAN420 (216 posts) -

**If you haven't come out of the strip club yet then don't read on**

When you go to the warehouse where you find the guys who stole your glasses, watch and gun, you shoot a lever and go flying up in bullet time holding onto a rail and you're supposed to shoot everyone.

Truly an epic gaming moment, however I start the sequene with no gun in my hand, and by the time I reach the top I'm dead because everyone is shooting me and I can't avoid it because both my guns are holstered and I can't shoot back, and it's stuck on this loop

What.The.Hell.

Danny_1993

dude i was at the end of the game in the police station ( sorry everyone) but i did bulletdodge against 2 guys in a hallway and glitched through the wall and fell out of the level and the enemys and i were falling in a grey hole. it was weird. i had to start the level all over to.. kinda sucked..