Insane Multiplayer

#1 Posted by GunWrath (1 posts) -
For those of you I've seen with issues regarding Multiplayer, I have yet run across any issues that would make me rage or dislike MP3. It's a solid game, solid online experience and is definitely in my top 5 of greatest Console MP's that I've played. If you're having issues, simply try to find a solution with Rockstar support or advice from other users. If you're just in a rage frenzy.. then grow up? Just play the game. It's intended for entertainment purposes, not stress. GW
#2 Posted by blastmaster2k2 (382 posts) -

The noob obviously hasn't been blasted from behind after spawning 5-7 times back to back yet, wait for it, wait for it, it's coming.

#3 Posted by blastmaster2k2 (382 posts) -

...not to mention all the cheaters.

#4 Posted by CondorCalabasas (654 posts) -

Getting spawn killed happens in just about every multiplayer game.

And cheaters are in every mutliplayer game.

I don't see how bad luck can ruin a gaming experience. But I agree with the OP, definitely one of the best games I've played in a long time. And I still can't believe how good the soundtrack is.

#5 Posted by blastmaster2k2 (382 posts) -

No, every shooter doesn't spawn people right behind you or spawn you right in front of someone else. Spawn camping is a totally different thing.

#6 Posted by CondorCalabasas (654 posts) -

No, every shooter doesn't spawn people right behind you or spawn you right in front of someone else.

blastmaster2k2
Yes actually they do.
#7 Posted by blastmaster2k2 (382 posts) -

[QUOTE="blastmaster2k2"]

No, every shooter doesn't spawn people right behind you or spawn you right in front of someone else.

CondorCalabasas

Yes actually they do.

No, they actually don't.

#8 Posted by CondorCalabasas (654 posts) -

[QUOTE="CondorCalabasas"][QUOTE="blastmaster2k2"]

blastmaster2k2

Yes actually they do.

No, they actually don't.

You are illiterate. But feel free to make as many claims as you like with no facts to back you up.
#9 Posted by blastmaster2k2 (382 posts) -

[QUOTE="blastmaster2k2"]

CondorCalabasas

Yes actually they do.

No, actually they don't. MW3 is the only other game I can think of that was remotely close to what this game does.

#10 Posted by blastmaster2k2 (382 posts) -

As opposed to the 0 proof you've provided, sure, I'll take your word for it over every shooter I've ever played with only 1 other having similar problems. / sarcasm smh

#11 Posted by CondorCalabasas (654 posts) -

blastmaster2k2

Yes actually they do.

No, they actually don't.

You are illiterate. But feel free to make as many claims as you like with no facts to back you up.

blastmaster2k2

Yes actually they do.

No, actually they don't. MW3 is the only other game I can think of that was remotely close to what this game does.

Alright, you idiot.

I didn't say all multiplayer gamers, nor did I mention spawn camping. Read next time.

Second, there are plenty more games that I've been spawn killed in besides call of duty titles.

#12 Posted by blastmaster2k2 (382 posts) -

"...just about every multiplayer game." You're backtracking now. Too late. Name 25 of them. I'll wait. Then post evidence for each one. Shouldn't take you long since just about every multiplayer game does it. facepalmsmh

#13 Posted by CondorCalabasas (654 posts) -

"...just about every multiplayer game." You're backtracking now. Too late. Name 25 of them. I'll wait. Then post evidence for each one. Shouldn't take you long since just about every multiplayer game does it. facepalmsmh

blastmaster2k2

Name 25 shooters. I'll wait. Again, idiot.

Guess you didn't think too much before you posted? Kind of like every other post you've made so far.

The noob obviously hasn't been blasted from behind after spawning 5-7 times back to back yet, wait for it, wait for it, it's coming.

blastmaster2k2

I mean, you think hes a noob, because he doesn't get spawn killed as much as you do? lol

#14 Posted by blastmaster2k2 (382 posts) -

You made the claim, genius, the burden of proof is on you. It's well documented people spawn behind you on this game and you spawn right in front of others. Thousands of people have complained and quit the multiplayer because of it. I'm still waiting for those 25 games. You can't name them, stop stalling. Yes, when you're a noob in a game you don't know much about it. He is indeed a noob if he hasn't noticed the terrible spawning in this game.

#15 Posted by CondorCalabasas (654 posts) -

You made the claim, genius, the burden of proof is on you. It's well documented people spawn behind you on this game and you spawn right in front of others. Thousands of people have complained and quit the multiplayer because of it. I'm still waiting for those 25 games. You can't name them, stop stalling. Yes, when you're a noob in a game you don't know much about it. He is indeed a noob if he hasn't noticed the terrible spawning in this game.

blastmaster2k2
The burden of proof is on you actually. I said the majority of games have poor spawning like what you find in MP3. No where do I mention 25 games. Thats what you did. You can't name 25 games, stop stalling. Where did he say, or suggest he doesn't know about the "terrible" spawning in the game? Maybe he doesn't care? I'm not sure why I even reply to the most incompetent, illiterate of morons, but here I'am.
#16 Posted by green_abobo (1287 posts) -
gang wars can get pretty hairy, especially if youre hellbent on vendettas. your team will lose because youre trying to get kills instead of completeing the objectives, which is what gives you the points necessary to win.
#17 Posted by AdmiralDan (1231 posts) -

Reading the back and forth here is really a treat - a true battle of the minds. Anyway, Condor, in the fourth post you said: "Getting spawn killed happens in just about every multiplayer game." That is a claim which you have not substantiated. I, too, do not recall many (perhaps any) games with the level of spawning problems as MP3. However, you don't think that's right, and willing to hear you out. So which games do you think have similar problems, makng MP3's problems not a big deal? You need to provide examples of at least a few others for people to take your claim seriously. This really isn't that hard and we're on a freaking gaming forum - you don't need to even write in complete sentences.

#18 Posted by CondorCalabasas (654 posts) -

Reading the back and forth here is really a treat - a true battle of the minds. Anyway, Condor, in the fourth post you said: "Getting spawn killed happens in just about every multiplayer game." That is a claim which you have not substantiated. I, too, do not recall many (perhaps any) games with the level of spawning problems as MP3. However, you don't think that's right, and willing to hear you out. So which games do you think have similar problems, makng MP3's problems not a big deal? You need to provide examples of at least a few others for people to take your claim seriously. This really isn't that hard and we're on a freaking gaming forum - you don't need to even write in complete sentences.

AdmiralDan
Why does it need to be substantiated? Thats odd, because if you weren't illiterate, you would've noticed the thread is about the multiplayer in general, not whether or not you get spawn killed. You expect me to start naming off multiplayer games, when you do not name one? "I, too, do not recall many (perhaps any) games with the level of spawning problems as MP3." That is a claim which you have not substantiated. I tell you what, I frankly could not possibly give less of a s*** what you think about my post, I've played enough competitive shooters to know what I'm talking about. And anyone who posts on a topic, with nothing to say about the actual thread topic is a troll. So if you start naming multiplayer games that you don't get spawn killed in, I will name multiplayer games you do. What makes you think I need to provide examples? What makes you think I care whether or not people take my claims seriously on a gaming forum, of all places? Where did I say MP3's problems weren't a big deal? Its surprises me that being illiterate seems to be the most common trait on gaming forums. You know what really isn't hard at all? Making a post on the subject at hand, but it doesn't surprise me that someone who is illiterate finds that to be such a challenge. Though I can't say I'm surprised someone who is illiterate, also has a picture of a cat as their display picture. Seems incompetence, and an obsession with cats go hand and hand on the internet.
#19 Posted by GrayMatter (203 posts) -
[QUOTE="AdmiralDan"]

CondorCalabasas
Why does it need to be substantiated? Thats odd, because if you weren't illiterate, you would've noticed the thread is about the multiplayer in general, not whether or not you get spawn killed. You expect me to start naming off multiplayer games, when you do not name one? "I, too, do not recall many (perhaps any) games with the level of spawning problems as MP3." That is a claim which you have not substantiated. I tell you what, I frankly could not possibly give less of a s*** what you think about my post, I've played enough competitive shooters to know what I'm talking about. And anyone who posts on a topic, with nothing to say about the actual thread topic is a troll. So if you start naming multiplayer games that you don't get spawn killed in, I will name multiplayer games you do. What makes you think I need to provide examples? What makes you think I care whether or not people take my claims seriously on a gaming forum, of all places? Where did I say MP3's problems weren't a big deal? Its surprises me that being illiterate seems to be the most common trait on gaming forums. You know what really isn't hard at all? Making a post on the subject at hand, but it doesn't surprise me that someone who is illiterate finds that to be such a challenge. Though I can't say I'm surprised someone who is illiterate, also has a picture of a cat as their display picture. Seems incompetence, and an obsession with cats go hand and hand on the internet.

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "illiterate". It means someone who is not able to read or write. The people you call illiterate construct FAR better sentences than you.
#20 Posted by Leejjohno (14079 posts) -

The spawning is objectively bad in this game. To be sat there, at that keyboard asking for proof of this and that when everybody who has played more than 2 minutes of gameplay will tell you that the spawning is bad.

#21 Posted by Evolvington (11 posts) -
Just got this, and I have to agree, the multiplayer is pretty solid. A fun shooter to have when you get bored of the common FPS formula.
#22 Posted by Fruitymachete (76 posts) -

I love the single player but the multiplayer is a big let down.
With soft-lock you almost have no control of shooting with your character with is the lamest thing i ever saw in a game. Hard-lock is good but nobody plays it so.

Not the mention this game has some kind of wallhack , always your red name above your head. Never saw the point of it but probably goes together with soft-lock. Still multiplayer sucks , it's like letting the computer aim for you, sure you can use small burst fire but that doesn't give much freedom.

Conclussion: Singleplayer owns , multiplayer could have been better without soft-lock and red-name above your head.