i think mp is better than sp

#1 Posted by patrick5152003 (1807 posts) -

not just saying that cause i rented it from redbox and i cant play that second half of the game

#2 Posted by DonnellW706 (37 posts) -

And the idiocy you're blathering on about reminds me of the time I witnessed an idiot child sitting in a hospital with drool and snot all over himself.

Max Payne 3's multiplayer is, in a word, "lousy."

In two, "fuucking terrible."

Anyone who dare says the clunky multiplayer experience is superior to the sharp and crafty campaign has their head firmly up their ass and needs to see a proctologist.

#3 Posted by Vozlov (1508 posts) -

Yeah, because everyone who doesn't agree with you has their head firmly stuck up their ass.

Irony.

#4 Posted by tobykennedy (36 posts) -

Single player is a lot better, but the multiplayer is still very good (and a lot better than no mp at all). Plus I never have connection problems and have only encountered minor glitches up to this point. If there was no mp I would have sold the game already having completed it on the hardest difficulty

#5 Posted by vivalatour (1117 posts) -

SINGLE PLAYER IS THE ONLY WAY TO PLAY MP3 !

#6 Posted by Mandingo101 (2316 posts) -

And the idiocy you're blathering on about reminds me of the time I witnessed an idiot child sitting in a hospital with drool and snot all over himself.

Anyone who dare says the clunky multiplayer experience is superior to the sharp and crafty campaign has their head firmly up their ass and needs to see a proctologist.

DonnellW706
It's ok if you're getting murdered online. It could be your router, as people often have nat problems with R* games. Or, you just suck. Probably the second one. The campaign is great, doesn't have the impact that the story in the old ones did, but the MP is far from lousy, unless you're lousy at it yourself. Then, I can understand the frustration.
#7 Posted by DonnellW706 (37 posts) -

What brand of F_ucking  Stupid are you on?

I assume the kind that prevents you from correctly identifying irony.

Fear not, it's never too late to sign up for a remedial English course.

Dumb ass.

Yeah, because everyone who doesn't agree with you has their head firmly stuck up their ass.

Irony.

Vozlov

#8 Posted by DonnellW706 (37 posts) -

What brand of F_ucking Stupid are you on?

I assume the kind that prevents you from correctly identifying irony.

Dumb ass.

Irony.

Vozlov

#9 Posted by DonnellW706 (37 posts) -

What brand of F_ucking Stupid are you on?

I assume the kind that prevents you from correctly identifying irony.

Dumb ass.

Irony.

Vozlov

#10 Posted by timboutillier (74 posts) -

I think the MP is great! At first it was a little frustrating because I was so used to the run n gun style of COD but once I got my game adjusted I found it to be very entertaining. It's a shame they're aren't more people playing online, not that I have a problem getting a game. But I'm sure the initial frustration has turned some people off.

#11 Posted by CondorCalabasas (654 posts) -

DonnellW706
Sucks to get your ass completely handed to you doesn't it? I remember when I was terrible at online video games. Don't worry crying about it will make you a better player I'm sure.
#12 Posted by DaDumb1 (3844 posts) -

I wouldn't say better, but it's still really fun and I've stuck with it more than I usually stick with multiplayer games (average around 1-2 weeks before I get bored with it, COD usually lasts me about 4-5 days).