Does this have split screen multiplayer?

#1 Posted by ubtguitarist951 (48 posts) -

My brother and I usually play on live split screen just wondering if you can do the same with this title. If not then any other good split screen titles to play on xbox. Were getting kinda bored of Halo Reach.

#2 Posted by pokajabba (4743 posts) -
minecraft
#3 Posted by ubtguitarist951 (48 posts) -

Na man minecraft? No way. So I'm guessing no split screen then o well.

#4 Posted by takspeed (219 posts) -

Nope this game does not have splitscreen...but a couple of excellent games that have splitscreen are: Borderlands, gears of war series, Resident Evil 5, Left for Dead 4, Kane and Lynch series, FEAR 2 & 3, Army of Two series....so try those out :) I am currently playing borderlands in split-screen mode-although plese note that only in the main missions the team leader gets the mission completed but ya can still play plenty side missions together

#5 Posted by pokajabba (4743 posts) -

Na man minecraft? No way. So I'm guessing no split screen then o well.

ubtguitarist951
Well I named a cheap co-op game. You didn't specify what type you wanted. Also DON'T get Kane and Lynch. You might have, like an hour of fun on Kane and Lynch, but the game is simply rotten to the core and will get repetitive quick. Reviews would tell you the same and Resident Evil 5 is pretty crap game, but at least the split screen will keep you entertained in that one.