Are the multiplayer stats we see

#1 Posted by Panteiakos (184 posts) -

regional or worldwide? I knew this game had no chance to be COD or Battlefield but 3000 people online is pretty much low. I m glad i didnt buy the rockstar pass and i m really worried about the future of the game. If the next 2-3 map packs split the community the total number of players available will hit very low numbers.

#2 Posted by blastmaster2k2 (382 posts) -

Yea, the ability to post on Gamespot is back. :cool: Anyway, I didn't even notice the stats on the PC version. I think on the consoles it's just regional stats or possibly server divisonal stats. I've never had a problem finding a match except for the cemetary map on the PC, never found more than 1 other person on there. smh They need to make that map public, I think they will soon.

#3 Posted by Panteiakos (184 posts) -

No they are not divisional for sure but they could be regional. I think that the paid "map packs" is a very bad move from the companies cause they split the communities for no reason. I don't have problem finding games too but i worry a bit about the future. I ll probably get the 1st map pack and see how it goes

#4 Posted by Fruitymachete (76 posts) -

Well on the xbox only 600 people are playing ground wars soft-aim and it looks like i keep getting in line with the same people. I'm not sure if it regional because i played with some people from JAPAN , ( and i never see many JAPS playing in games :p ) unless they we're playing from my country and just set living destination japan for fun.

Not sure , if those are the real world-wide numbers , GOD SAVE US ALL

#5 Posted by blastmaster2k2 (382 posts) -

I asked them via support, they're server divisional not regional.