Anyone know how long the SP Campaign will be?

#1 Posted by X-OPHER (220 posts) -

I can't seem to see any mention of the estimated duration of the SP campaign, has anyone heard any news?

This I am sure will be a first day purchase for me regardless of length, but it would be nice to hear it was atleast 6 hours plus. 

#2 Posted by IamNick2k11 (50 posts) -
Well I've heard the Xbox is 2Disks because of 4hours of in game video's + the 35GB of disk space for the pc :) Am hoping its around 15-20hours worth of actual gameplay. We can hope :)
#3 Posted by HipHopBeats (2852 posts) -

About 14 chapters I think.

#4 Posted by Kickable (1083 posts) -
ugh, that sucks that 6 hours isn't far below average nowadays lol
#5 Posted by shayanspn (2 posts) -
Yes It 's exactly 14 chapters .I've finished it in 11 hours really worth playing
#6 Posted by ghstbstr (8774 posts) -

Yes It 's exactly 14 chapters .I've finished it in 11 hours really worth playingshayanspn

Most people rush through games, so if you say it is 11 hours of gameplay then it will take me around 15 - 16 hours.

The more gameplay hours the better.

#7 Posted by Kickable (1083 posts) -

[QUOTE="shayanspn"]Yes It 's exactly 14 chapters .I've finished it in 11 hours really worth playingghstbstr

Most people rush through games, so if you say it is 11 hours of gameplay then it will take me around 15 - 16 hours.

The more gameplay hours the better.

me too i play a game to death, probably why i give most games I shouldn't a chance. usually "mess around" as much as a game lets me even in linear games. but most games tend to have tacked-on mediocre multiplayer so subtract that
#8 Posted by BlackN9ne (11 posts) -
Took me about 13-14 hours on Hard...lovin this game.
#9 Posted by Sentinel112 (571 posts) -
The original Max Payne was not long anyway. Because the Max Payne series put some emphasis on the story, no wonder the gameplay length will suffer. As long as the gameplay is really good, it is going to be worth it. I still have to wait to the first of june.
#10 Posted by Panteiakos (184 posts) -

It took me 9 hours in medium difficulty with soft lock on. I guess this is pretty much the average setup. I guess that in medium mode with free aim is around 10-11 hours and in hard mode it can go around 14-15 but i guess ppl gonna have some really frustrating moments