Anybody else notice the wicked bullet wounds?

#1 Posted by Cronozax (11 posts) -
i cant remember which video i saw it in, but when a dude got shot in the head it left a **** wound with blood spewing out, i can't wait for this game
#2 Posted by chums307 (10 posts) -
haha I noticed that stuff too, pumped me up as well xD
#3 Posted by Avenger456 (578 posts) -
Little things like that always make me happy in a game because they show that the devs care about detail...like with gta4 how shooting a car left bullet holes relevant to where the bullet hit
#4 Posted by Norrie91 (2444 posts) -

Yeah I love it when they have the time to make even some minor things look awesome. I've been waiting 10 years for this game, ain't no way I'm gonna be dissapointed!

#5 Posted by Cronozax (11 posts) -
There is also a **** awesome clip of a guy getting shot in the eye from far away. brutal bullet wounds make it feel like you are doing real damage unlike bullets that just leave a cloud of blood with no marks at all, i used to play the first level of soldier of fortune over and over just to check out the gore
#6 Posted by Hwdareu87 (135 posts) -

have you guys played red dead redemption? has the same effects but i notice this game is a little bit more detailed on the bullet wounds. it definietly awesome i never got tired of shooting things in red dead just cause of that little detail they added. gives the guns weight and purpose i think 

#7 Posted by j17neo (437 posts) -

You guys... Red Dead Redemption did the same stuff you guys are like 2 years behind! This is not new detailing. :P

#8 Posted by Avenger456 (578 posts) -

Red dead did do this as well but this game seems to have more detail in the wounds than red dead did.

#9 Posted by Norrie91 (2444 posts) -

I know RDR did it aswell but its like, ALOT More Detailed in this! lol :P

#10 Posted by 4-Legged-Shark (1031 posts) -

I am obsessed with bullet wounds and small details in games. I have heard rumors that when you shoot someone in this game, it visibly preforates their clothing (creating an effect similar to the one caused by squibs exploding in the movies). From the gameplay videos I have seen it looks like this might be true. John Woo's Stranglehold attempted something similar but wasnt quite a success. 

#11 Posted by 4-Legged-Shark (1031 posts) -
There is also a **** awesome clip of a guy getting shot in the eye from far away. brutal bullet wounds make it feel like you are doing real damage unlike bullets that just leave a cloud of blood with no marks at all, i used to play the first level of soldier of fortune over and over just to check out the goreCronozax
I used to do the same thing, and then when SoF II came out, I would play the ship level over and over and over, and I made a hotkey in the console so i could turn it to slow motion. The gore in that game is awesome.
#12 Posted by darkmoney52 (4285 posts) -

Always a nice touch. I think the first game I've seen do bullet wounds was Hitman:Blood Money and I always loved that.

#13 Posted by mau521 (3 posts) -

ugh!!! I just wanna play it now!!!