Different but Exciting and Addictive ... It is done right, almost
wilhelmut wrote this review on .
The leveling-up system have some similarities to King's Bounty and this is interesting. It makes the strategic (and Role-playing) aspect of the game more important.
I've installed the patch (1.1.1) that fixed the flicker and most of the bugs, so it is playable now.
- Good Hero level up system
- Artistic design & Interesting Units (mostly)
- Great graphic, visuals and battle scenes
- Great Story and Campaign
- Good sound Effects
- Boring Town screen and building level up
- Only five factions (especially no Fortress faction)
- Music is so similar to Heroes V
- Not enough charismatic Units