Nice to play but probably not as good as the previous two

I've been waiting for the extended cut ending to write my review of the game. The EC download was 1.85GB to download so I expected some significant gameplay differences but didn't notice anything drastic apart from the running down the hill scene at the end of the game.

Overall, this game is a nice end to the series. We wrap things up in the universe by dealing with the reapers. The original ending was bad. I didn't take it as badly as what was in the media but looking at the EC ending now, I can't help but feel how terrible the original ending was. The EC ending is what we should've got in the first place. It's not awesome but it does the job with a satisfying conclusion to the game. There some questions left but I don't care anymore. Will I buy a new ME game.... well, if Shepherd is not in it, then probably not because Bioware screwed it up this time along with Dragon Age 2.

I did feel like the quality of the game dropped a bit, as in ME 2. Couple of bugs but nothing to complain about. The biggest addition to ME 3 is the multiplayer component which I still play as it is a lot of fun. Rarely are there lag issues even when I play with players from around the world, therefore I feel that they got this part right.

If you've played the previous two games then yes, you should play ME 3. If you haven't - I'm not sure what to say because you might get disappointed with ME 3. The story was really good but it deteriorated in ME 3.