This is by far the best sci fi rpg game next to the first Kotor of course.

User Rating: 10 | Mass Effect 3 X360
What can I say about this game? Well, I will tell you that this game is amazing. It has great graphics,great game play and a great story as well. This games got action for those action lovers, and its got a perfect balance of drama and humor to lighten the moments. There are some minor bugs/glitches in the game, but not enough to really go OMG about. I'm loving the new characters and as always the old ones too. The dialog is very good and the animations are even better then the first 2 games. The multiplayer feature is very fun, specially when you have a good team, or some just some really good friends playing with you. Now the only 2 things I can't stand and they really aren't that big of a deal, but that is having to change disc's quite a bit. But that only because I am playing this game on a Xbox 360 and long loading time at certain points. That's why if you have the memory, I suggest installing the game to your HDD, which will slightly improve load times. Anyways, if you have concerns about this game and is debating on wanting to buy it, then I suggest you rent it first. Because this game may not be for everyone. Well, that's all I have to say. Hope to see you on multiplayer! :)