Does Jack reference Renegade romance from ME2 in ME3?

#1 Posted by VLaks1 (108 posts) -

Yea basically, does she reference in at all in three? Like I know if you have the regular paragon romance, the Grissom stuff changes to adapt to that. Like does it trigger like a regular romance happen? Or does she mention her N7 tattoo or anything? Or is it exactly like not having a romance, where in the end it triggers her and Joker's jabs at each other?

I don't really want to do the full-blown paragon romance with her in this playthrough, but I figured I'd do the renegade hook up with her, just to see any differences, assuming there are any. The only other time, I did the renegade sex scene, I purposely had her die in the suicide mission, so I didn't get to see any differences. 

#2 Posted by dreman999 (10748 posts) -

Yea basically, does she reference in at all in three? Like I know if you have the regular paragon romance, the Grissom stuff changes to adapt to that. Like does it trigger like a regular romance happen? Or does she mention her N7 tattoo or anything? Or is it exactly like not having a romance, where in the end it triggers her and Joker's jabs at each other?

I don't really want to do the full-blown paragon romance with her in this playthrough, but I figured I'd do the renegade hook up with her, just to see any differences, assuming there are any. The only other time, I did the renegade sex scene, I purposely had her die in the suicide mission, so I didn't get to see any differences. 

VLaks1

She does reconize that you did it with her...But she does not becaome a romance option in 3 this way