Are you happy with the ending?

Edited 6 months, 14 days ago

Are you happy with the ending? (20 votes)

Yes 35%
No 30%
Not entirely 35%

So are you guys happy with how the game ended with the extended ending?

#1 Edited by PrpleTrtleBuBum (11 posts) -

Never really hated the actual ending. I'm more annoyed in the final mission in general. I was expecting for war assets to join the battle and see some large-scale conflicts.

#2 Posted by The_Last_Ride (65961 posts) -

Never really hated the actual ending. I'm more annoyed in the final mission in general. I was expecting for war assets to join the battle and see some large-scale conflicts.

oh i agree, the war assets should have had more to say in the final battle. No doubt about it, but other than that i don't have any real beef with the extended ending

#3 Posted by Etagloc (2 posts) -

I don't really care that much... It did however kill the any replay value for me.

"enter space jesus" DAFUQ?!

#4 Edited by Space_Jesus_2nd (7 posts) -

I recently played through ME3 thinking I might enjoy the ending more now that the disappointment from my last play through (Which was a long while ago) has had ample time to dissipate but alas upon completing the game I was once again disappointed. It seems no amount of replaying & trying to like the ending will ever work, at least for me.

Personaly though I disliked a lot about the story of ME3 & how some of the important plot decisions from the previous games were brushed over or completely ignored. For example the Crucible & Catalyst thing just didn't resonate with me at all although I recently read "Mass Effect 3 Vindication" by Gerry Pugliese (If you haven't heard of it its a fan-fiction/script/screenplay of the how that particular person would have liked ME to end) & felt that made a lot more sense than Bioware's version of what the Catalyst was, the Crucible still bugs me though haha.

Anyway just felt the need to vent a little after playing ME3 again, that is all.