Mass Effect 3 Question
- Posted by K9_Knight
- on Jun 1, 2012 4:08 am GMT
Why does my game keeps getting stuck checking for downloadable content?
Did u delete the dlc then re download it
If you unplug your internet connection before hitting start on the title screen, this bypasses the DLC check. Afterwards you can reestablish your connection and everything will work.
I have an original Elite with the optional wireless adapter so it works for me; I do not know how you would do it if you're using the built-in wi-fi with a newer "S" model.
Its about as annoying as blowing into an NES cart but this workaround does the trick every time.
Clear your system cache, then start ME3. Deny the patch and upon reaching the main menu, go to online options and turn the auto login to Origin feature. Reboot ME3 and allow the patch to download and that will solve it.
If you already have the auto-login on, then I am at a loss.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Human Adept Multiplayer Guide by 8bitPunk||42K|
|Other||Collectible Guide by crazyrabbits||108K|
|Other||Multiplayer Guide by ShinesmanOW||273K|
|Other||N7 Shadow Guide by EmptyBlade||21K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by TheGum||171K|
|Other||Mass Effect 1/2 Sidequest Influence Guide by Swoopalz||10K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by ExtremePhobia||179K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by noz3r0||214K|
|Other||Resource Guide by ptper0122||14K|
|Other||Infiltrator Guide by pprincess||103K|
|FAQ||FAQ by Jerecaine||18K|
- Player Reviews: 225
- Game Universe:
- Mass Effect (X360, PC, PS3),
- Mass Effect 2 (PC, X360, PS3),
- Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect: Pinnacle Station (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 2: Normandy Crash Site (PC, X360),
- Mass Effect 2: The Price of Revenge (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 2: Kasumi - Stolen Memory (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 2: Firewalker (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 3 (X360, PC, PS3, WIIU),
- Mass Effect 2: Overlord (X360, PC)
Mass Effect 3 Navigation