Mass Effect 3 Question
- Posted by sharingan570
- on Mar 22, 2012 5:17 pm GMT
What do defense matrix and Fortification do, exactly? And do they affect classes without armor?
They're the same thing as Tech Armor, just named differently.
I have never used it, but if you have played Deus Ex: Human Revolution, it sounds an awful lot like the Typhoon aug.
All 3 (tech armor, fort, defence matrix) of them increases the cooldown for your powers when active and offer damage reduction. Their key difference lies in what happens when you purge them.
Tech Armor deals damage in an area.
Fortification increases melee damage.
Defence Matrix restores shields.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Human Adept Multiplayer Guide by 8bitPunk||42K|
|Other||Collectible Guide by crazyrabbits||108K|
|Other||Multiplayer Guide by ShinesmanOW||273K|
|Other||N7 Shadow Guide by EmptyBlade||21K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by TheGum||171K|
|Other||Mass Effect 1/2 Sidequest Influence Guide by Swoopalz||10K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by ExtremePhobia||179K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by noz3r0||214K|
|Other||Resource Guide by ptper0122||14K|
|Other||Infiltrator Guide by pprincess||103K|
|FAQ||FAQ by Jerecaine||18K|
- Player Reviews: 244
- Game Universe:
- Mass Effect (X360, PC, PS3),
- Mass Effect 2 (PC, X360, PS3),
- Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect: Pinnacle Station (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 2: Normandy Crash Site (PC, X360),
- Mass Effect 2: The Price of Revenge (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 2: Kasumi - Stolen Memory (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 2: Firewalker (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 3 (X360, PC, PS3, WIIU),
- Mass Effect 2: Overlord (X360, PC)
Mass Effect 3 Navigation