Mass Effect 3 Question
- Posted by Shinigami1435
- on Mar 7, 2012 1:27 am GMT
I cant use DLC character?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by Sporkgasm
- on Mar 7, 2012 11:44 am GMT
The in-game explanation is that he's still recovering from being in stasis for so long. You just need to do a few missions/sidequests first, and keep checking back with him until he tells you he's ready.
I'm having the same issue. Best guess is that players will have to complete a few priority missions before he can be selected as a squad member.
You have to complete the Palaven mission. Then you can use the DLC team member.
austmel is correct.
I did 'Priority: Eden Prime' after I had been to Palaven and I was able to use him straight away.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Human Adept Multiplayer Guide by 8bitPunk||42K|
|Other||Collectible Guide by crazyrabbits||108K|
|Other||Multiplayer Guide by ShinesmanOW||273K|
|Other||N7 Shadow Guide by EmptyBlade||21K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by TheGum||171K|
|Other||Mass Effect 1/2 Sidequest Influence Guide by Swoopalz||10K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by ExtremePhobia||179K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by noz3r0||214K|
|Other||Resource Guide by ptper0122||14K|
|Other||Infiltrator Guide by pprincess||103K|
|FAQ||FAQ by Jerecaine||18K|
- Player Reviews: 225
- Game Universe:
- Mass Effect (X360, PC, PS3),
- Mass Effect 2 (PC, X360, PS3),
- Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect: Pinnacle Station (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 2: Normandy Crash Site (PC, X360),
- Mass Effect 2: The Price of Revenge (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 2: Kasumi - Stolen Memory (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 2: Firewalker (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 3 (X360, PC, PS3, WIIU),
- Mass Effect 2: Overlord (X360, PC)
Mass Effect 3 Navigation