Mass Effect 3 Question
Its supposed to show u in the "weapon loadout" ur power recharge penalty/bonus...when picking weapons.
i havent tried it but u could try equiping only 1 weapon on ur ally...if thats allowed...in order to reduce the penalty.
I haven't noticed any penalties on my teammates when they're carrying heavy weapons. I don't think they have a weight penalty on their power charges. If they did, they've never shown it in battle.
I wondered this myself - I love EDI as a squadmate but think that her recharge time was ridiculous so I left her off more than I would have liked. I tried changing the loadout as well but saw no noticeable difference. The fact that the loadout screen for squadmates does not even bother to show you the change between loadouts probably means thereis no difference....
No they don't.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Human Adept Multiplayer Guide by 8bitPunk||42K|
|Other||Collectible Guide by crazyrabbits||108K|
|Other||Multiplayer Guide by ShinesmanOW||273K|
|Other||N7 Shadow Guide by EmptyBlade||21K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by TheGum||171K|
|Other||Mass Effect 1/2 Sidequest Influence Guide by Swoopalz||10K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by ExtremePhobia||179K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by noz3r0||214K|
|Other||Resource Guide by ptper0122||14K|
|Other||Infiltrator Guide by pprincess||103K|
|FAQ||FAQ by Jerecaine||18K|
- Player Reviews: 225
- Game Universe:
- Mass Effect (X360, PC, PS3),
- Mass Effect 2 (PC, X360, PS3),
- Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect: Pinnacle Station (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 2: Normandy Crash Site (PC, X360),
- Mass Effect 2: The Price of Revenge (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 2: Kasumi - Stolen Memory (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 2: Firewalker (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 3 (X360, PC, PS3, WIIU),
- Mass Effect 2: Overlord (X360, PC)
Mass Effect 3 Navigation