Mass Effect 3 Question
- Posted by Vampirekiller86
- on Apr 19, 2012 7:45 pm GMT
Breaking Atlas Glass with enough health to kill the drive with out destroying so I can hijack it?
Yes, you can break the glass without destroying the Atlas, but only in single-player. Use the sniper rifle to shoot the glass and also the driver. Once you have killed the driver you can hijack the Atlas. You may want to direct your squad mates to either back off or to attack another target while you trying to shoot out the glass.
Best way i found is this. 1. command ur allies to take cover farther back or somewhere they cant see the Atlus. 2. use Either Mantis Black widow or Viper Sniper to pepper the glass then headshoot the driver. 3. run up to it & hit A or X or whatever ur activate/ use button is. personally I like the widow or Viper best. mantis takes too long on reloads.
How many shot's does it take to break the shield on the Alats and that. Any information about it would be nice.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Human Adept Multiplayer Guide by 8bitPunk||42K|
|Other||Collectible Guide by crazyrabbits||108K|
|Other||Multiplayer Guide by ShinesmanOW||273K|
|Other||N7 Shadow Guide by EmptyBlade||21K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by TheGum||171K|
|Other||Mass Effect 1/2 Sidequest Influence Guide by Swoopalz||10K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by ExtremePhobia||179K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by noz3r0||214K|
|Other||Resource Guide by ptper0122||14K|
|Other||Infiltrator Guide by pprincess||103K|
|FAQ||FAQ by Jerecaine||18K|
- Player Reviews: 225
- Game Universe:
- Mass Effect (X360, PC, PS3),
- Mass Effect 2 (PC, X360, PS3),
- Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect: Pinnacle Station (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 2: Normandy Crash Site (PC, X360),
- Mass Effect 2: The Price of Revenge (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 2: Kasumi - Stolen Memory (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 2: Firewalker (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 3 (X360, PC, PS3, WIIU),
- Mass Effect 2: Overlord (X360, PC)
Mass Effect 3 Navigation