Mass Effect 3 Question
- Posted by Morbidly_Psycho
- on Mar 28, 2012 4:19 am GMT
Yes. Playing the Demo is the only current way of getting the Kingdoms of Amalur Armor.
The armor isn't very good anyhow. Looks cool but not overall very good. The gun however is amazing.
You could play the demo at a friend's house and as long as you're signed into the EA servers the armor should be there when you play Mass Effect on your own system, again, logged into EA servers. I think it has to be on the same kind of system though (XBox to Xbox, PS3 to PS3).
If, and only if, you trust a friend you can have them recover your GT on their console and do the demo play for the armor. If you do and they're a good friend ask them to finish the full length of the demo to also get the Chakram Launcher. Recover your GT back on your console again and EA should have recorded you unlocked it.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Human Adept Multiplayer Guide by 8bitPunk||42K|
|Other||Collectible Guide by crazyrabbits||108K|
|Other||Multiplayer Guide by ShinesmanOW||273K|
|Other||N7 Shadow Guide by EmptyBlade||21K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by TheGum||171K|
|Other||Mass Effect 1/2 Sidequest Influence Guide by Swoopalz||10K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by ExtremePhobia||179K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by noz3r0||214K|
|Other||Resource Guide by ptper0122||14K|
|Other||Infiltrator Guide by pprincess||103K|
|FAQ||FAQ by Jerecaine||18K|
- Player Reviews: 224
- Game Universe:
- Mass Effect (X360, PC, PS3),
- Mass Effect 2 (PC, X360, PS3),
- Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect: Pinnacle Station (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 2: Normandy Crash Site (PC, X360),
- Mass Effect 2: The Price of Revenge (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 2: Kasumi - Stolen Memory (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 2: Firewalker (X360, PC),
- Mass Effect 3 (X360, PC, PS3, WIIU),
- Mass Effect 2: Overlord (X360, PC)
Mass Effect 3 Navigation