User Rating: 6.5 | Mass Effect 2 PC
kazumashadow
kazumashadow

The premise is creative and can give us some fun but the characters simply look generic

ArlinX
ArlinX

All i can say about this is wtf..

Briantb_2008
Briantb_2008

Could be good, hopefully they spend the time to make it good

psyche1994
psyche1994

Great concept - cheesy execution.

dalua360
dalua360

At 00:40 min, why movie makers and game makers think that the "chicken wing" way to hold a rifle is cool? The elbow should be near as possible to your body!

amin7224
amin7224

i love this look like games

good14me
good14me

cheezy monologue aside, the Nietzsche quote and what looks like an interesting gameplay mechanic lends some respectability to this trailer

ThexSilentxOne
ThexSilentxOne

Haters gonna hate bad video game promoting skills on the part of the game company.

gashoe13
gashoe13

This looks beyond cheesy and kind of dumb to be honest, with the usual muscle bound buffoons as the usual main characters. Sigh. Hopefully the gameplay holds up...

zherz
zherz

When i saw the first inversion trailer i thought so many things can go wrong with this game. This time i think "oh god this is way worse".

charpet
charpet

I like these games......I want to know more about it

N0tYrBeezin
N0tYrBeezin

Wow it was very intriguing until the enemies show their faces. Then it becomes meh! That is why JJ. Abram never let you see the monsters.

DoomRider13
DoomRider13

The city is very nice but I'm not so sure about the story tough! The aliens look like giant red orcs!! Sadly, Namco is not the best company out there, so everything can happen!

Yasviele
Yasviele

The idea is cool... But this looks more like a gameplay than CGI .-. and that is sad these days.

Legojake94
Legojake94

its not really disoienting.. well the trailer at least

Noia82
Noia82

The idea of the game seems very cool!