The almost succesor to the original game.

User Rating: 9 | Mass Effect 2 PC
Mass Effect 2 is amazing. It has faster gameplay, beautiful cut scenes and great story and depth. Damn I sound like a critic. Anyways, this is one of the best games I've played.

Gameplay:
9/10

The playability of Mass Effect 2 cleanly suits the game's fast-paced gameplay. You use the spacebar to do most of your actions and shoot all muther-fuc-ers that stand in your way to the defeat of the collectors.

Unfortunately, Bioware does take away some of the feature from the first game. Like grenades. Grenades could have been used to a great advantage of gameplay and Bioware took it away.

Graphics:
9/10

Damn great looking. The Mass Effect universe is beautifully displayed on a stunning graphics engine. So, it's pretty to look at. Like Miranda. Too bad she died in my final play through.

Pros:

Graphics, story, gameplay, and mostly everything else. If you enjoyed Mass Effect 1, you'll enjoy its prequel.

Cons:

No grenades

Overall:
9/10

While not greater than the game's older sibling, Mass Effect 2 continues the story of Commander Sheppard and ends in a cliff-hanger that'll make you wanting more.