What a masterpiece that sucks you in and completely immerses you within the universe.

User Rating: 9.5 | Mass Effect 2 PC
Being someone who's not a big fan of shooter games, I dismissed the Mass Effect series as "just another mindless shooter." However, as soon as I gave it a chance, I quickly found out that I was dead wrong.

The ME universe is, at least for me, so realistic and believable that it just immerses you within. The characters have their own personality and you can really feel their emotions. The combat is pretty decent, although certain RPG elements have been simplified. The voice acting is great for the most part, although Male Shepard sounds a bit monotonous at times. There are a few bugs here and there so save your game often.

A typical play-through will last your approximately 20-30 hours, depending on how fast or slow you play. The difficulty can easily be adjusted for those who are more hardcore or more casual. Other than the few aforementioned annoyances, Mass Effect 2 truly delivers in presentation, story, and most of the things in between.