How do I play Mass Effect 2?

#1 Posted by Fredashay (2 posts) -
I just finished ME1 after an awesome fight defeating the Reaper boss and saving the Citadel. So I immediately started playing ME2 and imported my character. But the effing bastards at BioWare changed the buttons all around and I'm totally clueless despite being a master ass-kicker at ME1. I'm stuck in a room with that idiot who keeps shooting at endless geth that are flowing into a large room. I'm out of ammo and the two doors at either side of the bride are locked. The idiot is suppose to lead me to a shuttle, but he just ignores me and keeps shouting "target down" as he takes down the endless incoming geth. I'm totally lost. SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO HERE!!!!
#2 Posted by bottaboomstick (2601 posts) -

I just finished ME1 after an awesome fight defeating the Reaper boss and saving the Citadel. So I immediately started playing ME2 and imported my character. But the effing bastards at BioWare changed the buttons all around and I'm totally clueless despite being a master ass-kicker at ME1. I'm stuck in a room with that idiot who keeps shooting at endless geth that are flowing into a large room. I'm out of ammo and the two doors at either side of the bride are locked. The idiot is suppose to lead me to a shuttle, but he just ignores me and keeps shouting "target down" as he takes down the endless incoming geth. I'm totally lost. SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO HERE!!!!Fredashay

sup man..i just finished ME1 and are 60% through ME2....

if you click the L3 button or the R3button...an arrow will pop up leading you to your next objective. If you are out of ammo...use your powers and use your squad mates' powers to kill some enemies and collect some ammo then.

The game gets much much better.