the best 2-D fighting game I've played for the PS2. Has the most everything. Worth 50 only though. 60 maximum..........

User Rating: 8.8 | Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (Modem Pack) PS2
I've had this game for about a month now and it's great. I didn't really take me that long to learn the game, but if this is your first time playing any Capcom 2-D fighting, then it will take you the extra hour.

The downfall of this game I think is the difficulty. Even in an eight star difficulty, the computer diffifculty has only gotten a little harder. It's like only 4 stars on a regular Street Fighting game. And only if the characters had endings, but I didn't the disc could hold that many space so that's why there were no endings for this game. I would much rather have more characters than endings because the endings are short and once you've seen it, you don't ever watch it again. Another thing. The music doesn't match the fighting. They have some where they sing in the stage music.

The gameplay is great, but I would really like for one person to just use their special all at once instead of switching after doing one's special. Another great part about this game is that your whole team can use their specials all at once and you can choose anyone you would like to use.

Overall I think the game is the greatest 2-D figther ever because it has the most characters ever in a fighting game, the popularity of the game characters Marvel and Capcom just makes the perfect team. The game is waaaay much more fun if you have friends that play this game too. I don't have any friends living near me so it's kinda boring for me now.