Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Related Games
Guilty Gear X2 is one of the most highly evolved 2D fighting games yet, and it's another clear sign that fighting games definitely have some life left in them.
- Release Date: Feb 3, 2003
- Release Date: Nov 28, 2002
- Release Date: Jun 26, 2008
Follow the stories of 25 Guilty Gear combatants in Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus.
- Release Date: Apr 7, 2009
Guilty Gear XX gets another version, titled Accent Core.
- Release Date: Sep 11, 2007
- Release Date: Apr 9, 2009
The King of Fighters XI picks up where KOF 2003 left off, by featuring three-on-three tag-team battles and a slew of new combatants and gameplay tweaks.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
- Release Date: Sep 8, 2005
This fighting game features a cast of 11 female fighters destined to save the earth from an evil fiend bent on its destruction.
- Release Date: Apr 10, 2008
Fist of the North Star comes to the PS2 in the form of a 2D fighter.
- Release Date: Mar 29, 2007
While many fighting games this year have gone online, Guilty Gear Isuka takes a step back and to the side with its awkward multicharacter fighting system.
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2004
It's a graphically remarkable yet otherwise conventional 2D fighting game that plays well, sounds good, and offers a memorable lineup of cool characters.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2001
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2004
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2005
Tenkaichi Kenkyakuden features an all-star cast of 40 characters, which is the largest roster for the series to date.
- Release Date: Jan 26, 2006
Melty Blood: Act Cadenza is the result of a PC game being ported the arcades and subsequently the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Aug 10, 2006
Pit your favorite King of Fighters characters against each other in The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match.
- Release Date: Mar 3, 2009
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2009
Guilty Gear X Plus will contain two new characters and other enhancements over the PlayStation 2 version of Guilty Gear X.
- Release Date: Nov 29, 2001
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2003
Guilty Gear XX #Reload features a number of tweaks and one new character.
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2004
This fighting game has characters from Konami, Takara, and Hudson games
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2003
SNK's NeoGeo fighting game is coming to the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: May 26, 2006
- Release Date: Oct 7, 2005
- Release Date: April 2006
- Player Reviews: 87
- Game Universe:
- Marvel vs. Capcom (DC, PS, ARC),
- Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams (GBC, PC, SAT, ARC, ZB),
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PS, DC, GBA, ARC, SAT),
- Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO (GC, XBOX),
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PS2, XBOX, ARC, DC, X360, PS3, IP),
- SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom (NEO, PS2, XBOX),
- Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (PS2, XBOX),
- Capcom Fighting Evolution (PS2, XBOX, ARC),
- Street Fighter Alpha 2 (PS, SAT, PC, ARC, SNES, MOBILE),
- X-Men vs. Street Fighter (PS, SAT, ARC)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Navigation