Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects Related Games
The first-ever 3D version of King of Fighters has finally arrived, complete with all your favorite SNK characters. In King of Fighters: Maximum Impact, rival gangs are vying for the chance to rule the underworld of Southtown.
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2005
Once you get past its graphics--and you will--you'll find that Dead or Alive 3 doesn't offer much of anything that hasn't been done in other 3D fighting games.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2001
Anyone looking for a wilder ride than the one offered by Tekken 4 or Virtua Fighter 4 should definitely check out Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2002
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon features more than 60 playable characters spanning MK's history of games, plus a new Create a Kombatant system for making your own fighter.
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2006
On its own terms, Soul Calibur II is by all means a great fighting game, and Namco has done a fine job of making each respective console version equally enticing.
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2003
Kung Fu Chaos probably won't keep you occupied for long, especially if you're not playing it with a rowdy group of friends.
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2003
Tao Feng looks and sounds just fine, but it doesn't have a strong enough fighting system to make it a viable option for fans of the genre.
- Release Date: Mar 18, 2003
Even devout fans of the sport would be better off with the previous Tapout game, or, if they own a PlayStation 2, THQ's Pride FC.
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2003
Bloody Roar Extreme isn't exactly a fresh take on fighting games, though it looks good and controls well enough.
- Release Date: May 27, 2003
On its own merits, UFC: Tapout is an excellent, original fighting game that's especially fun for two players.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2002
Players will be able to select from 10 playable characters in this fighting game from Titus.
- Release Date: Dec 12, 2003
Mortal Kombat: Deception packs in some completely off-the-wall gameplay modes, but the core one-on-one fighting action--whether you play it offline or online--is easily its best part.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2004
It can be a fine game to play with casual gamer friends who are fans of the source material, but a number of better fighting games starring the X-Men already exist.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2002
It could easily tide over Godzilla fans for a while, but it ultimately relies on the strength of its license to compensate for its weakness as a game.
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2003
Characters from Street Fighter and other Capcom series come together for intense two-on-two battles in Capcom Fighting Evolution. Now you can play as a diverse cast of players, as well as additional hidden characters from each of the following titles: Street Fighter II, Darkstalkers, Street Fighter III, Red Earth, and Street Fighter Alpha.
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2005
SNK Playmore brings the next King of Fighters to the Xbox.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2005
If you like wrestling games, fighting games, or even just the world of hip-hop, Def Jam: Fight for NY is a game well worth owning.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2004
Samurai Shodown V is a port of the classic NeoGeo arcade fighting game of the same name. In this fifth installment, you can play as one of dozens of animated Japanese characters to discover combos and special moves.
- Release Date: Jan 18, 2006
The newest game in the Guilty Gear fighting franchise allows up to four players to fight either competitively or cooperatively. Guilty Gear Isuka for the Xbox also supports online play via Xbox Live.
- Release Date: January 2006
WWE Raw 2 just doesn't feel like much of a step forward in the series. Instead it feels more like a big step sideways.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2003
Fans of the fighting game genre yearning for some real competition absolutely need to own Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO for the Xbox.
- Release Date: Feb 11, 2003
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload is a fast-paced, well-balanced fighting game with lots of depth and variety, so it's an excellent game online. And it has plenty of offline options, too.
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2004
While the game does some things very well, it generally falls short of expectations.
- Release Date: Feb 11, 2002
Magides Fight for the Xbox will be four-player action game in which players collect power materials and use them to attack each other.
- Release Date: Jul 4, 2002
Legends of Wrestling II is difficult to recommend to all but the hard-core wrestling fan looking for a little nostalgia.
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2002
- Player Reviews: 63
- Game Universe:
- Marvel vs. Capcom (DC, PS, ARC),
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PS2, XBOX, ARC, DC, X360, PS3, IP),
- Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects (XBOX, GC, PS2, PSP, DS),
- Marvel Super Heroes (PS, SAT, ARC),
- Marvel Universe Online (X360, PC),
- Iron Man (X360, PS3, WII, PS2, PC, DS, PSP),
- Iron Man 2 (X360, PS3, WII, PC, DS, PSP, IP, BB),
- Marvel Heroes (PC, PS3, X360),
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (PS3, X360),
- Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet (3DS, X360, PS3, WII, DS)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
2 Players Online
Marvel Nemesis Navigation