Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games Question
- Posted by btaylor2010
- on Jun 21, 2012 2:03 am GMT
How do I get the other 5 Rotary Chance games?
"Luck", keep trying.
This is a serious answer. "Land Grab" is the Rotary Chance game of choice if the first placer has a heavy lead. Other games only come up if the game is close. Your best bet is to let the AIs get just as many stickers as you.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ||FAQ by FireMario12||91K|
- Player Reviews: 4
- Game Universe:
- Sydney 2000 (PC, PS, GBC, DC, N64),
- ESPN International Track & Field (PS2, DC, GBC),
- International Track & Field (GBC, PS),
- ESPN International Winter Sports 2002 (PS2, GC, XBOX, GBA),
- Salt Lake 2002 (PC, PS2, GBA),
- Athens 2004 (PS2, PC),
- Nagano Winter Olympics '98 (N64, PS),
- Olympic Gold: Barcelona '92 (GG, GEN),
- Olympic Soccer: Atlanta 1996 (PS, SAT, 3DO),
- Olympic Summer Games (GB, SNES, PS)
Mario Sonic London 2012 Navigation