This is the BEST Mario and Luigi RPG's I've played since I played Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story!!!!!

User Rating: 9 | Mario & Luigi: Dream Team 3DS

Now I may be late into the video game demographic as i started playing video games in 2005 with the Game Boy Advance SP, And yes, the only other Mario and Luigi RPG i played was Bowser's Inside Story, but damn, Nintendo did an amazing performance with Mario and Luigi Dream Team Bros!!!! I mean, where to begin, when I first saw the trailers of this game I thought this was gonna be an amazing game... AND I WAS RIGHT!!!!! This game is one of my most recommended titles on the 3DS along with Fire Emblem Awakening, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. This is an epic adventure which has some of the funniest cut-scenes I've ever seen in a video game and the gameplay mechanics are awesome, especially with the Luiginary Works in the Dream World. the worlds and environments look vivid especially the Dream World which is very colourful. In my opinion, two of the most unforgettable things about the game is the Giant Battles which i'm glad they brought back and the music like the Dreambeats or the final boss music.

The negative aspect to this game would have to be the fact that they bombarded the game with useless tutorials. There should have been an option where you can turn off tutorials and other people who have played at least one or more of the other Mario and Luigi games would feel the same, but other than that, its a great game.