9.6

More Addictive than Crack

To date I have played Oblivion for 95 hours. That's a lot of gaming.

Lets go over the basics. Good controller layout, great graphics, awesome sound.

This game is a graphic and audio pleasure to play.

I could go on and on about what i think of the game, but a lot of that has been covered in other places. I'll just write about what i think of the game.

I am almost compelled to play this game. I don't know why. It is just plain role playing fun. I have finished the main quest, yet i find myself still playing this game before playing other games i haven't come close to finishing yet.

One thing that keeps me playing is the dame addictive achievments for the 360. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel that i'll be able to get all 1000 achievment points. But i wouldn't go for it if the game wasn't a blast to play.

No matter if i'm hackin and slashin, or throwin spells around or sneaking up behind someone and picking their pocket, all the typical game types are fun to play.

All i know is that when the next game in the elderscrolls series comes out (this was my first game in the series) I'll be buying it and losing another 100 hours plau of my life to it.

If you even remotely think you may enjoy a role playing game, this is the one you need to buy. Go right now, there is no time to turn off the computer, just get up and go, and get this game!