MlB 2k12

User Rating: 6 | Major League Baseball 2K12 X360
The following features have been confirmed:[3]

[edit] ModesThe Perfect Game Challenge is a competition where players will compete to pitch a perfect game in MLB 2K12. In a new format, it will contain a universal leaderboard that ranks the top eight perfect games thrown in MLB 2K12, based on pitcher rating and the opponent faced. At the end of the competition, the top eight competitors will face each other in a live tournament, where the winner will receive $1 million.
MLB Today Season Mode is a new mode that allows players to play an entire MLB season at the same pace as a real MLB team. Using the new MLB Today engine, players can track and compare their stats and record to their real-life counterparts, and play through the team's games, one game per day.
Franchise Mode is a mode where a player can play through multiple MLB seasons with one team, all while signing free agents, making trades, and setting rosters for that team and its minor league affiliate teams. However, it is not as in-depth as MLB Today Season Mode, and more than one game may be played in a day in Franchise Mode.
My Player is a mode where players can create a role-specific player and develop him. Many different types of players can be chosen from. Depending on the chosen role, the player will be less proficient in some areas compared to others, but the new stat system will focus on developing the player's skills in those areas.
This is what They say to promote the game

So much like mlb 2k11 this game is pretty much the same, A few minor tweaks for franchise like The pitcher interface what happened last time he threw that pitch ... The World series celebrations are exactly the same as last year.. which, sucks!! For Myplayer Mode the changes are that you get to pick what kind of player you are, and its a little harder to get to the majors, but all in all its the same game as last year, Thanks 2k sports for a waste of my 60 bucks!
I have not tried out the my season mode yet but maybe that will be good, Some things they should change are better celebrations for winning the championship
This is my very first review,