Opposite pulses should attract each other, this game gets an F from physics
kolle128 wrote this review on .
- looks good, the graphics and the gun are all portal-like.
- the controls are straight forward, it is the same as portal.
- A coop mode is really missing from the game.
- Opposite pulses should attract each other, this game gets an F from physics.
- There is a dark level where you have to keep shooting to see. Couldn't they think of something like a flashlight?
- The puzzles are not so straight forward, things like were to go what does what are not made clear enough.
- That monsters chasing you around are really annoying. I don't think this was a good idea. In a puzzle game the player should have enough time to look around.
- The story could have been better. It starts of interesting enough to keep you playing, but it gets worse as you play. This game has the worst ending I've seen in the last couple of months.