Madden has always been a solid football simulator and still is. Not much has changed; updated graphics and players.

User Rating: 7 | Madden NFL 10 PS3
It has been almost 10 years since I last bought a football game being Madden 2001 (PC). As I had recently gotten back into watching football after taking a long break, I wanted a good football game to play on my new PS3 due to football season being over. The TV commercials for this game made it seem very appealing but, what a joke. There are only two things that have seemingly improved in the last 9 years since Madden 2001 these being the graphics and AI, which both are expected as technology advances; most other aspects of the game seem to have stayed the same. The rosters and franchise mode have much more detailed information. The game itself is still a solid football simulator, but now they want you to pay for extras that were free in older versions, like Old Uniforms, Old Teams, etc. It will be a long time before I personally invest $59.99 in another Madden Football Simulator. I wouldn't recommend this game to anybody who doesn't truly love playing football games. (It's a good thing I got this on sale for $29.99.)