Yo, this game is NOT THAT BAD

#1 Posted by rjblaze215 (33 posts) -

when i first seen so many people talking about it and found out what this game was i was thinking " This game is bullsh** =/, another flop" But i am watching the walkthrough and, this game obviously isnt the best action packed game ever but, when it comes to gameplay IT IS ENTERTAINING.

Is it worth 60$ to me? hell no, but i will definitely buy for 30$-35$. Looks like alot of fun and its original and pretty amusing!

#2 Posted by TheBellum (20 posts) -

when i first seen so many people talking about it and found out what this game was i was thinking " This game is bullsh** =/, another flop" But i am watching the walkthrough and, this game obviously isnt the best action packed game ever but, when it comes to gameplay IT IS ENTERTAINING.

Is it worth 60$ to me? hell no, but i will definitely buy for 30$-35$. Looks like alot of fun and its original and pretty amusing!

rjblaze215

A lot of places are already selling it for $45. If you can find a copy for that price, I'd suggest getting it. It's easily worth it.

#3 Posted by Kefka56 (1 posts) -
I love it paid $60+tax for it and glad Im supporting Suda 51 with my purchase
#4 Posted by TAMKFan (32995 posts) -

[QUOTE="rjblaze215"]

TheBellum

A lot of places are already selling it for $45. If you can find a copy for that price, I'd suggest getting it. It's easily worth it.

It was $45 on Amazon for a little while, but now it's back up to $60 there. Thankfully, I got it on Amazon while it was still $45. It's a great game and I don't regret my purchase.

#5 Posted by LiuKang3000 (472 posts) -
The game isn't bad, but it is a little uncomfortable to play. I would never play this game with company around thats for certain. But the combat engine is pretty good. I wish I could make some modifications to it.
#6 Posted by Hanzoadam (6576 posts) -

I rented it, I've done 2 levels and even though its a lot of fun its just so damn chessy and I hate the whole american cheerleader theme, Its so fun to play and parts are pretty good but half of the dialect makes me want to turn it off where the other half makes me laugh

#7 Posted by jaylsx213 (1 posts) -
Honestly it Isn't even worth the 20 dollars that I payed for it, its only nice if you stare long enough but that alone doesn't make a good game, if it was structured like no more heroes and had more depth and story it would have been worth a full 60, but only having 7 levels is no where near good enough to make me want to replay the same levels with some dialog un-skipable, if i could plow through the level quickly without hearing stupid convo's 15 times they were funny the first time but the only reason to replay is purely for costumes which to enjoy you must further replay? with no new levels? with no new enemies except the chicken dude? no additional content for unlocking costumes? I thought at least after killing (final boss) I could maybe go into rotten world and kill some bosses there in new terrains big disappointment from the creators of no more heroes, maybe there really aren't any