Has anyone that has Lollipop chainsaw on ps3

#1 Posted by Violent_Soma (3 posts) -
Has anyone been experiencing screen tearing during some of the cutscenes on their copy of the game? I went and exchanged mine for another one, just in case mine was defective or something but it still has the tearing, is it just a ps3 thing or is the 360 version free of screen tearing?
#2 Posted by k4jiyf (1 posts) -
i have a ps3 version and everything looks fine and normal....
#3 Posted by Violent_Soma (3 posts) -
Hmm, then perhaps it's my ps3 then, do you have a slim ps3 or is it still the fat one? and I gotta have some terrible luck then since the game was a brand new copy then I went and back to target to return mine since I thought it was defective and they gave me a brand new one again, yet it still has screen tearing
#4 Posted by bent217 (1 posts) -

I don't have the game but if you're one of the few with the problem then it's most probably your TV. It might be the refresh rate/frame rate of your TV but usually if there's screen tear there's nothing you can do about it as V-sync is responsible for removing screen tear. It's up to the developers to have v-sync enabled or not.

#5 Posted by bent217 (1 posts) -

I don't have the game but if you're one of the few with the problem then it's most probably your TV. It might be the refresh rate/frame rate of your TV but usually if there's screen tear there's nothing you can do about it as V-sync is responsible for removing screen tear. It's up to the developers to have v-sync enabled or not.

#6 Posted by Panteiakos (184 posts) -

Don't blame your ps3 yet. The problem can also appear because of your tv settings as the other person said. If thats the only game u have problems then it's probably nothing and u should play with your tv settings to find a resolution without screen tearing. That of course ONLY if u know how to do it. I have screen tearing in Shadows of the Damned by the way which is a game from the same producer. Tha might says sth but also can be irrelevant.

#7 Posted by MidgardDragon83 (4 posts) -
I have it and have seen no screen tearing.
#8 Posted by Noteldnep (20167 posts) -
I have it for PS3 and it works fine.